Johnny and I (Spanky) created Real Sex Advice to be a safe place for ALL people to discuss their thoughts and ideas about sex in a non-judgemental and sex positive community.
18+ ONLY. Sorry minors but this is for adults only.
UNDER 18 Click Here
Everyone else, Click Here to Join the discussion now!
P.S. Please be sure to visit our toy store. We don’t ask for membership fees, donations or any other means but the few bucks we make from the toys does help with hosting fees, the CDN service and such.
And our store is awesome if I may say so myself.
Thanks you kindly and ENJOY!
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Eat Pussy - I came across this awesome educational video on Facebook. One of the best cunnilingus videos I’ve seen yet. https://youtu.be/G3hhUgZkp0Q
- Remote Sex Toys - Have you ever want to take a phone app and press a button that makes your Partners privates vibrate in a remote location? Remote control sex toys are not necessarily new but they may disappear due to a patent that a trolling company purchased simply to sue and shut down all remote control sex devices […]
- Cannabis Lube - Cannabis lube with THC makes a woman’s climax better? I am a pleaser and looking forward to getting my hands on this. “I recently heard about the new Foria cannabis lube. It’s manufactured exclusively for women. Women tired of the same boring old lube without any drugs in it. The world has always told my […]
- Great Sex Tips Summary - I’ve been trying to figure out how to put together a great 101 guide to sex for beginners when I walked into a show on the TV that was perfect! Katie Morgan Sex Tips 2: Any More Questions on HBO This was funny and educational in a fundamentals sense. Most people will learn something new […]
- How to Dominate Your Partner Through Spanking - Many people have misconceptions about Domination and Submission (D/S). The 50 Shades of Grey craze caused many people, including myself, to only see the superficial side; flogging, tying, spanking. Beneath those actions, D/S is deeply psychological, subtly energetic, and even spiritual. In normal sexual interactions, two partners take turns “handling” each other. In other words, […]