Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spice things up in the bedroom

Level 2: Fluffer
    Thanks

Spice things up in the bedroom

I've been married 21 years now and the sex is still pretty good but I want to be more adventurous. We've done the toy thing Just looking for how I can bring up doing something more exciting without making her feel that I'm bored

Level 8: Master of Sex
    Thanks
    What did you have in mind?

Whatever it is, if you can make it sound fun for her than I think you will be successful. Maybe she has been wanting to spice things up also but she hasnt said anything to you for the fear that you will think she is "bored"

Thanks
    Find an ideal time once a month and do a theme night. You can get her different outfits you would like to see her wear and maybe even add a little bit of role play and capture some of the fun with pictures!

You can also get each a mask for your face and go on chat live and pleasure each other in front of others.

Outdoor camping with sex is always good especially now that it's starting to warm up.

I'm not sure what you are both into, maybe a little more info like what neither of you wouldn't feel comfortable doing?

Thanks
    Kitten....the outdoor camping idea is fantastic........well done!

Level 3: Player
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Guru View Post
    What did you have in mind?

Whatever it is, if you can make it sound fun for her than I think you will be successful. Maybe she has been wanting to spice things up also but she hasnt said anything to you for the fear that you will think she is "bored"
    I told my wife my fantasy and turns out we have the same one! We both want sex and eachother so much more now. We have sex atleast 5 days a week (she gets sore so we take a break for a day or 2) I'm glad I did!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithwifey View Post
    I told my wife my fantasy and turns out we have the same one! We both want sex and eachother so much more now. We have sex atleast 5 days a week (she gets sore so we take a break for a day or 2) I'm glad I did!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Great job Play.........communication is so important and I'm happy it worked out for you......now you guys can enjoy aech other even more.......

Thanks
    Thanks everyone for your replies

Thanks
    Sorry hit the send by mistake. .... I know if we talk things could get better I really don't know what I have in mind. I would love to do the outdoor sex thing. I've tried suggesting another woman in a semi joking manner but that doesn't interest her. I was hoping to get some good conversation out of it but she got more pissy as I kept talking about it. I would like to try a sex club even if it was just her and I but I wouldn't even know how to bring it up without sounding like im looking up weird stuff on the net I don't know maybe boring sex is better than no sex at all

Level 9: Your Sex Majesty

Thanks
    Bringing stuff up is really tricky. I've suggested a few things myself but now my wife is convinced that I am now some weird kinky orgy obsessed pervert. While this is partly true, her impression of my sexual proclivities seams far more pronounced than they actually are.

Some of things I suggested were only mentioned in passing to gauge her interest. Now she's convinced I want to try everything.

So be careful what you mention.

Thanks
    there are so many good idea's in this forum. Happy hunting
    Finding light in JOY in the darkness and pain.