Thread: Women only want sex nothing more!!

Level 9: Your Sex Majesty
    Thanks

Women only want sex nothing more!!

I came out of a draining relationship and I was Hurt really badly. I looked for a relationship with multiple women and all they ever wanted was to have sex with me. I have a really huge penis( not to brag, but been told several times) yet I'm a very emotional man and want a future or something more than just sex with the other half.
    These women seem to like me until we have sex that's when they change and seem to become distant or start seeing other men.
    I'm black, so I decided to change to white girls who I prefer ANSI was seeing this amazing white lady. She was kind , seemed like a potential lover until we has sex then she told me she is not ready for any relationship but enjoys hanging out. Most men would be like " fuck yeah" but with me it's a major turn of because indirectly she is saying " all I want is sex".this has happened to me more than once and I'm wondering why??
    Can't women just appreciate a good guy for who he is instead of his cock??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Well bruh, it seems like your the outlier my friend. On average (personally speaking) the women I have dealt with were the ones to emotionally commit to the relationship first. I think you've just had some bad luck with women who just aren't ready, to emotionally commit. While seeing you, getting drinks, and you dropping the D is all fine.... to them they want nothing more but a good time. When dating the women you have, did you ever know their intentions, their past, where they wanted to be? Being more in tuned with your self as you are, you should make sure the next lady is emotionally available cause some just aren't. You may even have to "3 month rule" the next woman who you find that has potential. My fiance did it to me and it wasn't so bad. While the art of pinpointing a sleeper or a keeper is difficult,...... Understanding "that" woman's mind, before sex will help you see if she's what you want.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blackstock For This Useful Post:

Loki (07-28-2012)

Thanks
    Yeah very true man. I think I'm going to do that. Maybe that's a way in which they Wi appreciate me more than just sex

Thanks
    Life is so complicated and mystifying. I have admit I had a penis a bit on the small side. 5". Every woman I've slept with has wanted to date me after we had sex. It's the opposite of your situation. Who'd a thought it.

I agree with blackstock. The three month rule is a good plan. After they get to know you and fall in love then you can get down and dirty. Sex can get in the way of that. To be honest I can't see that the colour of their skin can really have that much of an effect on their personalities. It's just a layer of oil under the skin. They are all human at the end if the day. Other than that I suppose culturally they'll make different assumptions about you.

Don't leap into bed too quickly. I'm forever telling my brother this but he never listens. By not jumping into bed you maintain a certain air of mystery. By the time love is involved the sex is a million times better.

Patience is the key I think.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultrabum For This Useful Post:

Denzel1989 (07-28-2012), Loki (07-28-2012)

Thanks
    you guys are on it, good job couldn't agree more.
    Finding light in JOY in the darkness and pain.

Thanks
    Do you think it's healthy to just look for relationships, one after the other. Have some fun Denzel, don't look for relationships as they just happen, can't be sought after.

Thanks
    Well. I went from one long term relationship and more or less straight into another. I don't think it's the best idea. I sometimes think I should have taken it a bit slower and played the field a bit.

Thanks
    I just can't have sex with a women who I don't like or in love with. It's hard