Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why does ejaculation feel so good?

Level 9: Your Sex Majesty
    Thanks

Why does ejaculation feel so good?

I'm pretty clueless why coming feels so nice. I know it goes through your tests then through the penis but have no idea why it feels so good when you ejaculate.
    Any idea why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    release of endorphin's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinagrl View Post
    release of endorphin's
    What does that mean?

Thanks
    You body secrets a hormone called doppameine(check the spelling) basically its a shot of good feeling straight to your brain. Other things that you enjoy let the dope flow as well just when you cum there is such a build up of pressure and intensity that upon climax the endorphins and doppameine surge through your brain making the feeling of pleasure. Certain drugs (legal and illegal) and either enhance or lower the effect of doppameine as well as the receptors that absorb it, for instance methanphetemine (meth) increases the ammount of doppameine at first the over time it ends up causing the receptors to close down. Another great way to find your anaswer is to simply google your question. Any creditable or cited source will have good info:ie; webmd, mens health, any anatomy or physology book will work as well. Wiki isn't bad but not alwayse reliable

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sholmes4990 For This Useful Post:

Denzel1989 (08-02-2012), Loki (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    At a slight tangent, inspired by Denzels original question, a ejaculation feels so much better when there's more of it. Something about it actually feels great when you can feel more of it surging through. I don't think that's endorphin related.

Thanks
    When I ejaculate I feel a sensation on my hips near my balls lol. So I doubt what he is saying makes sense

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabum View Post
    At a slight tangent, inspired by Denzels original question, a ejaculation feels so much better when there's more of it. Something about it actually feels great when you can feel more of it surging through. I don't think that's endorphin related.
    Completly agreed. Out side of the medical reasonings in my opinion it does feel great in mass quantites like when I get that super big nut after hours of great sex. Or if I have neglected my sex drive and I cum its like the first time all over again

Thanks
    There's two ways to look at it, on the one hand it's are reward for mating and making babies it feels good so we do it a-lot, Hopefully. Make lots of babies.
    On the other Hand with a more philosophical prospective, It is your Life force, Flowing though and out of you, it is the seed of life. and there are endless references to this though out history. And of course Biblical/Qur'an- but I'm not going there.
    Finding light in JOY in the darkness and pain.

Level 8: Master of Sex
    Thanks
    I think there are different levels of ejaculation sensations....When I rub one out it feels "ok" and gets the job done, BUT when the wifey and I are having sex it's always more intense because of the physical intimacy involved between us.

Thanks
    I've been told when you wank your just skim of the excess. But when you have sex your body discharges the full supply. That's why they're different.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast