Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Adult Sex Playroom

Level 5: Sex Addict
    Thanks

Red face Adult Sex Playroom

were turning extra bedroom into dedicated playroom...suggestions welcome...thanks girl36bust and master.

Thanks
    I must add the room is painted white with blue carpet mainly used for storage. .

Thanks
    Dark gothic red paint with stencils of black Andrew's crosses of different sizes. Can't think of anything for the blue carpet, except getting another big rug to cover it. You can also add a large piece of plastic for the floor, and play a greasy wrestling match with your master the carpet is a perfect cushion for it. If you can add a hanguing swing made for sex is always a great toy to have in any bedroom. I'll have my hubby post here later. He has great ideas for our future playroom too

I'll keep on adding stuff as I find them. I just did a search on the internet and there is nothing out there so let's put something nice together!
    Last edited by WetKitten; 08-08-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks
    A yoga chair, and a Wooden stock aid.
    Ez X Design
    Perhaps wooden Horse
    I love making my own toys, when I can.
    The rug has to go.
    Finding light in JOY in the darkness and pain.

Thanks
    I love this topic! I frequently think about what I would do if we had a room that we could dedicate solely to play.

@Girl36bust - I updated the thread title because after googling simply "playroom" we I discovered that our play room needed to be distinguished for adults.

If you are going to stick with those colors I'd go Greek!

Decorating:
    - Flowing white nets draped from corner to corner
    - Tasseled ropes holding things in place
    - Paint a sky on the ceiling and direct lighting (with a dimmer switch) to it so you have an ambient light sky effect.
    - Wall candle sconces (a little fire in the room is always nice but head height to reduce the odds of knocking them over and burning the house down)
    - Sound proofing and music system so we can be loud without disturbing anyone
    - Fake stone columns in each corner of the room
    - Greek statue and art on the walls

Furniture and Structure:
    - King size mattress on a platform built to pelvis height.
    a. Edges of platform are padded
    b. Feet of the platform will be far enough under the bed to prevent stubbed toes
    c. Platform will be on wheels and foldable like a murphy bed on wheels to put away and make more floor room for other activities
    - Eye hole bolts at all corners of the bed and in the ceiling directly above for ropes and other contraptions.
    - Cabinet for toys, lube and such.
    - Shape converting foam sex blocks.

That's a rough draft if you want to stick with the blue and white theme. I am an old castle style, red velvet, claw foot bath tub, stone fire feature kind of guy and always look for that when I take my wife out to BNB's. Though I am typically more romantic than ravage I'd also like to drape plastic over the entire padded room, tie my wife to the eye bolt in the center of the room with a soft silk rope, cover her with warm oil, blind fold her and get out a crop to see if I could make her cum without even touching her.

I think the solution depends on the budget. You could completely renovate with lighting, shower etc or simply decorate with drapes, furniture etc. How far do you want to go and what are your tastes for style?

Thanks
    Adult sex playroom is a great title. thank you...one thing we will do first is put a lock on the door...wow so many choices.

Thanks
    Adult sex playroom is a great title. thank you...one thing we will do first is put a lock on the door...wow so many choices.

Thanks
    Enjoy it maybe some tapistries on the walls to help with noise and neighbors.
    enjoy it

Thanks
    Well we have the lock installed...we went online and saw some stocks that got me so hot...i can see myself in them...my guy said he ccn make them.. cant wait.

Thanks
    Remind him to sand them down as splinters can really ruin the moment. Js